We’ve had many requests to use TimeSolv on an iPad so we are happy to inform you that it is now available. To be iPad compatible we made several changes:
- Touch friendly – you’ll notice a new menu and larger icons throughout, all of which will make it easier to use TimeSolv on devices without a keyboard and mouse.
- Date format – due to some limitations on the iPad and our software platform we are using the international date format of YYYY-MM-DD within the main application while retaining your company specific date format (from your account settings) for all invoices and reports.
Given the smaller screen size of the iPad it’s very difficult in many cases to fit all of the information within the available screen width. For the best results we recommend that you view TimeSolv in the wider landscape mode. Please note that the menu automatically switches to a side menu when viewing in portrait mode.
We have also taken this opportunity to provide a more modern look for the TimeSolv web application. We hope you like it.
Please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com if you need help.
We appreciate your business and are committed 100% to adding to your success.
The TimeSolv Team
Latest posts by TimeSolv Support (see all)
- Top 7 costs to discuss with your firm’s client BEFORE it shows up on the legal bill - September 6, 2017
- Your clients are evaluating your law firm’s efficiency – are you? - August 30, 2017
- The benefits of moving from legacy legal billing to a cloud-based solution - August 22, 2017