The most difficult part of switching from old legacy software such as Timeslips to a cloud-based platform is the fear of losing all of your historical data and having to set up everything from scratch again. This is an understandable difficulty and prevention for not wanting to make that switch.
This is where TimeSolv comes in to play to help firms overcome their fears of moving away from old legacy software’s; TimeSolv has a proven converter tool that allows auto-migration of all your Timeslips historical data. We have a proven process which ensures an accurate record of all your past billing and timekeeping data.
Place your trust in TimeSolv:
- ACCURACY – To ensure your transition goes as smoothly as possible, your data will be accurately processed and transferred to look exactly how you would like it to.
- PROVEN SUCCESS – We have proven success with proven results when transferring data from the old legacy software used with Timeslips. Dozens and dozens of firms have converted their data with success.
- PROCESS – The whole process is driven to ensure that you are informed each step of the way on the progress of the task so you can rest easy.
Latest posts by Maleeha Ahmad (see all)
- Tip of the Week: Related Parties and Conflict Search - February 18, 2019
- Increase law firm profitability by effective hiring and management of staff - January 30, 2019
- Top 5 of the Most Controversial and Famous Supreme Court Cases - January 18, 2019