We are pleased to announce that based on customer feedback, we have redesigned the Trust Accounting area in TimeSolv Legal. The main objective is to make trust accounting more intuitive and similar to transactions in a bank account.
Enhancements to Trust Accounting will:
- Manage trust accounts separate from the operating account. There is a new tab for Trust accounts under Invoices and Payments.
- Funds will be deposited and withdrawn from the trust account just like a bank account .
- Funds will be transferred from trust to operating account to pay for invoices using a single transaction. Previously, funds were allocated from trust accounts to invoices one transaction at a time.
- All trust transactions will be viewable in one place.
- Funds will be disbursed up to the client’s trust balance in an easier fashion.
You may watch a video to learn more about the new Trust accounting at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81sEzn0aODM
Please contact TimeSolv support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.