You read the first two posts in this series and now you are convinced that TimeSolv legal billing software is the best fit for your law practice. Now comes the fun part – making the actual switch. Click here first to take advantage of TimeSolv’s free trial. It requires no credit card and you can even utilize the company’s one-on-one training options during the free trial period.
Since I am highly confident that you will want to convert your free trial into a permanent service, let me give you some insight on how TimeSolv makes the conversion process as quick and painless as process.
Personalized service, anyone?
The TimeSolv team uses an auto-migration process to analyze the specific needs of your practice. They take this information and create a detailed conversion timeline, which includes four major components:
- Stopping your current billing program – You’ve been utilizing your current billing provider’s services for a long time. The folks at TimeSolv know that it can’t simply be turned off without proper preparation. You have hours to track, bills to create, and clients to serve. To that end, TimeSolv professionals review the technical aspect of the conversion and let you know when it is safe to stop using your current provider.
- Uploading data – Next, it’s time to upload the data from your previous billing system to TimeSolv. Personalized guidance through this process ensures that you know what is going to happen, when, and how. Uploads are handled in a way that minimizes any downtown within your practice.
- Reviewing your data – TimeSolv doesn’t just leave you hanging. They review the uploaded data for accuracy and completion. This is also the time when they ensure that all of your data is accessible through the TimeSolv billing system.
- Going live – When all preparation is complete, the TimeSolv folks walk you through the process of going live. Convenient assistance is available online or through knowledgeable customer service rep The TimeSolv Certified Consultant Program (TSCC) provides just the right touch of support that some firms need. Customers receive assistance from a third party who is an expert in TimeSolv. These trained individuals help you through the transition process of converting from legacy systems, such as Timeslips, to the modern ease and convenience of TimeSolv.
There it is. TimeSolv has you covered from start to finish during the conversion process. They make it easy and customized to your individualized practice needs. Stop hesitating and make the switch to a legal billing system that offers your practice cost savings, time savings, accuracy, mobility, and unmatched customer services. Don’t just take my word for it thought, click here to read what other legal professionals say about their TimeSolv experiences.
About Erika Winston:
Erika Winston is a freelance writer with a passion for law. Through her business, The Legal Writing Studio, she helps legal professionals deliver effective written messages. Erika is a regular contributor to TimeSolv and a variety of other publications.
Latest posts by Erika Winston (see all)
- How virtual paralegals can increase profitability using TimeSolv Legal - September 19, 2019
- Why data analytics is essential for your law firm marketing plan - September 17, 2019
- 5 Reasons your law firm needs legal software for improved productivity - September 12, 2019