When you are trying to lower the costs of legal services for your clients, you need to consider the option of hiring someone else to do your legal billing, and perhaps even do it better than before with a level of expertise in the field. To save on the expensive overhead of billing tasks, did you know you can outsource your legal billing to TimeSolv? Our one-of-a-kind TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing service is designed to provide a fast, efficient, and cost-effective solution for billing. You’ll not only be leveraging our staff, you will get the advantage of using our experienced knowledge and infrastructure, freeing your staff to run the business side of things.
How it works
As an attorney, all you have to do is log your time and expense entries into TimeSolv. You can log entries both online and offline using our handy TimeSync tool. TimeSolv will then allocate the payments for you before creating draft bills. You will then be given the opportunity to review these draft bills, and if it is rejected, TimeSolv will even update any necessary changes for you, until you are happy with the final product. Finally, TimeSolv will finalize the bills for you and send them out via your preferred method – email, first class mail, LEDES, or all of these! We can even send a customer selected report. All that’s left for you to do is to receive and enter your payments into the system.
- Save time – your firm will get more time to maximise productivity and focus on your relationships with your clients when you are relieved of administrative tasks.
- Save money – your outsourced legal billing service will be all-inclusive. There will be no additional costs to purchase TimeSolv software, consultant fees, training, support, or updates, and the total cost is lower than most other legal billing services.
- Faster collection – consistent processing means you will improve your cash flow.
- Simplicity – TimeSolv is an easy and intuitive legal based software.
- Great customer service – talk directly with the experts that can access your records.
- Value you can measure – outsourcing your legal billing to TimeSolv will produce results you can measure in billable time.
- Experience and expertise – you will get an accountant who actually understands how law firms operate, about taxes, payrolls, and general accounting, whilst also being well versed in TimeSolv’s software to conduct these tasks for you efficiently and smoothly.
Outsourced legal billing means you can get your financials managed by a real accountant for a fraction of the costs. Take advantage of this service and relieve yourself of billing headaches for a minimal cost. Remember, purchasing this service means it’s one less thing for you to worry about!
If you’d like TimeSolv support to assist you with our Outsourced Legal Billing service, please call 1.800.715.1284 or schedule a FREE 30-minute session now!
Latest posts by Maleeha Ahmad (see all)
- Tip of the Week: Avoiding duplicated Client and Matter contacts - May 28, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Customize invoice appearance - May 20, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Attaching expense receipts and invoicing - May 13, 2019