When you are under the Invoices>Drafts screen, just click on the total amount of the invoice to view the editing features.
There are several tabs to access every type of edit you might need to make. To summarize the main things each tab allows you to edit on a draft invoice:
- General tab – Invoice dates, Flexible Billing Template, Payment Terms, Delivery Methods, etc.
- Addresses tab – Edit the From and To addresses. By default, these are pulled from the Contacts set up.
- Narratives tab – Edit the text appearing on the cover page, invoice, footer, invoice email, paid invoice email, and any payment instructions to be added on the invoice.
- Time & Expense tabs – Edit entries, add new ones, or find and add missing entries.
- Interest tab – view the interest calculation and opt to override calculated interest by entering your own amount.
- Total tab – check total amounts for entries, make any adjustments, add discounts, view tax and interest applied (if applicable). It’s a full breakdown of the total invoice amount.
- Commissions tab – view, add, edit any commissions set up against the invoice.
What’s more, there’s buttons on the top right that allow you to send, void, preview, or download the invoice from under this editing screen.
If you need a more detailed rundown of how to edit your invoices, or are looking for something more specific with regards to editing, check out our help article here on editing invoices.
Alternatively, hop on to one of our weekly invoice training sessions held every Thursday of the week at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT. Click here to register yourself.
If you’d like to contact TimeSolv support for help, please call 1.800.715.1284 or schedule a FREE 30-minute session now!