Data Conversion Experts
Don’t be Held Hostage by Old Software
Migrating your data doesn’t have to be hard
Our process, proven over years of working with law firms, assures your migration will be timely and accurate.
One of the biggest reasons firms are reluctant to move to a new billing system is the fear of the moving all historical data and the time and effort that will take.
TimeSolv has created an industry-leading process to convert data from any legacy-based system and move it to TimeSolv.
TimeSolv converts data* from the following legacy systems (conversion fees will vary)
- Omega Billing
Data Conversion Done Right
Key Harrington Barnes moves from outdated system to TimeSolv
* Ability to convert all historical data varies depending on system and sophistication of conversion.
Don’t see your current system? We are constantly adding new software conversion capabilities. Contact us at [email protected] or 1.800.715.1284 to learn about your conversion options.
Used by businesses worldwide
Benefits of Moving to Web-Based Software
Data Migration Process
- We’ll be with you step-by-step through the whole conversion process
- Discuss data extraction from your old system and conversion limitations
- Identify cutover date from old system to TimeSolv
- Anaylze data and communicate any issues that should be corrected in old system
- Obtain the final data file from old system
- Upload your data file into TimeSolv
- We’ll spot check data for issues then review in unison to ensure accuracy
- Training for your staff on how to use TimeSolv
- Go live in TimeSolv and import any missing time/expense entries
COVID-19 related FAQs
How is TimeSolv helping firms impacted by COVID-19?
What impact does COVID-19 have on using TimeSolv software?
TimeSolv is truly a “work from home” solution. Our software is web-based, meaning you have access to our software and your data from any computer, using any browser. All you need is your user name and password to gain access. You never have to download our software to a specific computer to use, meaning you have flexibility and accessibility at all times.
What features does TimeSolv have to help firms operating from home?
Firms operating from home are facing questions they’ve never had to consider in their traditional office environment. TimeSolv has several unique features to help with these questions.
- Task management. Working from home means each member of your firm is accountable in different ways. The ability to create matter plans and assign tasks to timekeepers with allocated time to complete tasks means more communication and transparency for a fractured work place.
- If your firm prints and mails invoices and suddenly this becomes a daunting task in your home office, TimeSolv offers an AutoMail option, where we will print and mail the invoices for your firm.
- Document management. Sharing documents is critical for any law office. If you do not have normal or fast access to your documents, use TimeSolv’s document management tools so everyone can view and edit documents from our software, including detailed versioning control.
- Outsourced Legal Billing. If your firm has found your entire billing process broken during this time, TimeSolv offers our billing service. Allow us to create your draft invoices, make edits for you and send invoices. We’ll even generate the reports that are important to you.