TimeSolv’s flexible billing template feature allows users to specify exactly what information appears on the invoices you generate, and how it appears. Invoices can include as much or as little detail as you wish, and company letterhead and logos can easily be incorporated. This week’s Tip of the Week will focus on how you can customize the appearance of your invoices.
Edit invoice font size and text alignment
Users can easily edit the invoice font size, and choose to align Time Entry description text as left aligned or justified in the invoices.
- Go under Invoices>Settings>Flexible Templates. Drill into an existing template or create a new one.
- Under Global Settings tab, specify Font Size as either Small (9 pt), Medium (10 pt), or Large (11 pt) on your invoices. By default this will be set to small font.
3. By default, the description text (the text you entered in the description field on the Time Entry screen) will be set to justified. Users can de-select the checkbox to left align the text instead.
Below is an example of an invoice with LARGE font and JUSTIFIED description text:
Furthermore, under the Time and Expense tabs, users can customize line spacing for the Time and Expense detail pages of the invoice. Go under Invoices>Settings>Flexible Templates>Time/Expense tab. Select the ‘Extra Space Between Rows‘ box if you would like for information to be displayed more spaced out, making it easier to read for the recipient.
If you’d like more help with understanding how to customize invoice font/text settings, please call us at 1.800.715.1284, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a FREE 30-minute support session.
Latest posts by Maleeha Ahmad (see all)
- Tip of the Week: Avoiding duplicated Client and Matter contacts - May 28, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Customize invoice appearance - May 20, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Attaching expense receipts and invoicing - May 13, 2019