TimeSolv is the place to safely store all your documents for easy accessibility
Our secure servers host your project files
TimeSolv’s document management feature provides storage from the same secure cloud environment as your invoices. Your documents are attached to your projects and matters and you can create tags and folders to keep your information organized.
Document automation means creating custom documents containing unique client and matter information
Matter/Project DirectorySave your documents at the matter or project level
Document AutomationCreate custom documents from client and matter information in TimeSolv
Unlimited HierarchyCreate as many folders and subfolders as you need for each of your matters or projects to stay organized
Custom TagsCreate your own tags for documents so you can easily find similar files across all your clients and matters or projects
Quick ViewQuickly and easily view the files in our quick view window before you download the file
Document DescriptionsAdd a description to your files so others can see what's contained in the documents before viewing or downloading
Multiple VersionsCreate and store multiple versions of documents and describe the changes made
Used by law firms worldwide
COVID-19 related FAQs
How is TimeSolv helping firms impacted by COVID-19?
What impact does COVID-19 have on using TimeSolv software?
TimeSolv is truly a “work from home” solution. Our software is web-based, meaning you have access to our software and your data from any computer, using any browser. All you need is your user name and password to gain access. You never have to download our software to a specific computer to use, meaning you have flexibility and accessibility at all times.
What features does TimeSolv have to help firms operating from home?
Firms operating from home are facing questions they’ve never had to consider in their traditional office environment. TimeSolv has several unique features to help with these questions.
- Task management. Working from home means each member of your firm is accountable in different ways. The ability to create matter plans and assign tasks to timekeepers with allocated time to complete tasks means more communication and transparency for a fractured work place.
- If your firm prints and mails invoices and suddenly this becomes a daunting task in your home office, TimeSolv offers an AutoMail option, where we will print and mail the invoices for your firm.
- Document management. Sharing documents is critical for any law office. If you do not have normal or fast access to your documents, use TimeSolv’s document management tools so everyone can view and edit documents from our software, including detailed versioning control.
- Outsourced Legal Billing. If your firm has found your entire billing process broken during this time, TimeSolv offers our billing service. Allow us to create your draft invoices, make edits for you and send invoices. We’ll even generate the reports that are important to you.
Document Management Options & Features
- Document and email management
- Security, encryption and compliance
- Private and redundant ISO 27001 datacenters
- SEC, FINRA, HIPAA compliance
- SSAE-16, (SOC 2) certified
- Encryption both in transit and at rest
- Disaster Recovery
- Audit trails
- Document Organization
- As much space as needed
- 256-bits AES and SSL encryption
- Unlimited file recovery and version history
- Sharing controls
- Audits of user activity and sharing
- Remote wipe and account transfer
- SOS and Active Directory
- Priority email and live support
- Unlimited space
- Custom tags
- Multiple versions with rollback
- Quick view of files and documents
- Templates for document automation