Use TimeSolv FREE for 45 Days! Sign up Before End of TodayUse promo code FALL2020
Outsourced Legal Billing
You get simplicity. We do the heavy lifting.
Besides just a legal billing software, Our one-of-a-kind TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing service is designed to provide a fast, efficient, and cost-effective solution for billing . It’s the ideal choice for lawyers who recognize the advantages of applying their valuable time to practicing law instead of creating invoices.
TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing was developed expressly for attorneys and remains unparalleled in the legal profession.
|USERS||E-BILLING||E-BILLING SERVICE HOURS*||E-BILLING PLUS APPEALS ASSISTANCE||E-BILLING PLUS APPEALS SERVICE HOURS*|
|1||$159/mo. per user||1.75 hr||$219/mo. per user||2.5 hr|
|2-7||$129/mo. per user||1.25 hr/timekeeper||$159/mo. per user||1.75 hr/timekeeper|
|8+||$109/mo. per user||1.25 hr/timekeeper||$129/mo. per user||1.5 hr/timekeeper|
|USERS||BILLING||BILLING SERVICE HOURS*||BILLING SERVICE PLUS STATEMENTS||BILLING PLUS STATEMENTS SERVICE HOURS*|
|1||$139/mo. per user||1.5 hr||$199/mo. per user||2.25 hr|
|2-7||$109/mo. per user||1hr/timekeeper||$149/mo. per user||1.5 hr/timekeeper|
|8+||$99/mo. per user||1hr/timekeeper||$109/mo. per user||1.25 hr/timekeeper|
*Service hours are defined as time allocated by TimeSolv staff to complete billing work. Any time above included service hours will be charged at $75/hour.
Note: No charge for invoices emailed to clients. $0.99 for printed invoices mailed within the US using First Class Mail up to 5 pages. Additional charges will apply for invoices with 6 pages or more. *Prices are based on one set of bills per month.
How Outsourced Legal Billing Works
6-month money back guarantee!
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with TimeSolv after 6 months as an active user, we'll refund your money.
*Must have completed our Essentials Training with a TimeSolv Success Manager
Secure Access to TimeSolv Legal
Great Customer Service
Outsourced legal billing advantage
- Time Savings – Focus on your practice rather than office administration
- Faster Collection – A faster collection of accounts receivable improves your cash flow
- Current Information – View your up-to-date records in real time.
- Simplicity – TimeSolv Legal web-based software is simple and intuitive.
- U.S. Based Customer Service – No phone trees or waiting. Talk directly with an expert who can access your records.
- Significant Cost Savings – No extra costs for purchasing software, consultant fees or training, or support & updates.
- Complete Billing Service – There is nothing extra to buy and the total cost is lower than most other legal billing services.
- Value You Can Measure – TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing will produce results you can measure in terms of billable time.
COVID-19 related FAQs
How is TimeSolv helping firms impacted by COVID-19?
What impact does COVID-19 have on using TimeSolv software?
TimeSolv is truly a “work from home” solution. Our software is web-based, meaning you have access to our software and your data from any computer, using any browser. All you need is your user name and password to gain access. You never have to download our software to a specific computer to use, meaning you have flexibility and accessibility at all times.
What features does TimeSolv have to help firms operating from home?
Firms operating from home are facing questions they’ve never had to consider in their traditional office environment. TimeSolv has several unique features to help with these questions.
- Task management. Working from home means each member of your firm is accountable in different ways. The ability to create matter plans and assign tasks to timekeepers with allocated time to complete tasks means more communication and transparency for a fractured work place.
- If your firm prints and mails invoices and suddenly this becomes a daunting task in your home office, TimeSolv offers an AutoMail option, where we will print and mail the invoices for your firm.
- Document management. Sharing documents is critical for any law office. If you do not have normal or fast access to your documents, use TimeSolv’s document management tools so everyone can view and edit documents from our software, including detailed versioning control.
- Outsourced Legal Billing. If your firm has found your entire billing process broken during this time, TimeSolv offers our billing service. Allow us to create your draft invoices, make edits for you and send invoices. We’ll even generate the reports that are important to you.