Outsourced Legal Billing
You get simplicity. We do the heavy lifting.
Outsourcing for efficiency
Our one-of-a-kind TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing service is designed to provide a fast, efficient, and cost-effective solution for billing . It’s the ideal choice for lawyers who recognize the advantages of applying their valuable time to practicing law instead of creating invoices.
TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing was developed expressly for attorneys and remains unparalleled in the legal profession.
|Time Keepers||e-Billing||e-Billing plus Appeals Assistance|
|Time Keepers||Billing||Billing Service plus Statements|
While we have a staff, no one can do the bills and make sure they get out on-time and as accurately as Ron from Timesolv.
He is not only the person who handles all of our billing, he is the entire billing department making sure that everyone receives their debits and credits accurately.
Ron is an integral part of our business and we literally could not function without him.
Yonatan Levoritz - The Levoritz Law Group
How Outsourced Legal Billing Works
Outsourced legal billing advantage
Our Outsourced Legal Billing is especially well suited to smaller law firms, allowing the attorneys to spend their valuable time working with clients. The benefits include:
- Time Savings - Focus on your practice rather than office administration
- Faster Collection - A faster collection of accounts receivable improves your cash flow
- Current Information – View your up-to-date records in real time.
- Simplicity – TimeSolv Legal web-based software is simple and intuitive.
- U.S. Based Customer Service – No phone trees or waiting. Talk directly with an expert who can access your records.
- Significant Cost Savings – No extra costs for purchasing software, consultant fees or training, or support & updates.
- Complete Billing Service – There is nothing extra to buy and the total cost is lower than most other legal billing services.
- Value You Can Measure – TimeSolv Outsourced Legal Billing will produce results you can measure in terms of billable time.