President & CEO
Raza Hasan is a dynamic senior executive whose entrepreneurial spirit continues to drive him as the President and CEO of TimeSolv Corporation. With 10+ years of business leadership experience, Raza has honed his skills in product management, sales management, and the strategic marketing of web based business solutions. His commitment to service is unparalleled and it shows as he tirelessly works to exceed the expectations of his customers.
A longtime resident of Minnesota, Raza loves the frigid winters and welcomes any opportunity to ski down a snow-covered hill. He brings the same enthusiasm to TimeSolv, where he provides customers with a product that is effective, yet easy to use. Through Raza’s leadership and eye for business, he is working to make TimeSolv the best solution for today’s online billing needs.
Specialties: Product Management, Product Strategy, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, P&L, Team Leadership/Motivation, Process Improvement, Strategic Sourcing, IT Strategy, SaaS, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Client Relations, and Negotiations.
TimeSolv is a privately held SaaS billing solution, operating since 1999, specializing in legal billing serving clients in 20+ countries.
- MBA in Marketing and Strategic Management from Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Masters in Electrical Engineering from Iowa State University
- Served three years on the Economic Development Commission for the City of Eagan
- Delegate to the Democratic State Convention in 2004
- Minnesota delegate to meet US Congress members for Fix the Debt nonpartisan movement
- Lives in Twin Cities of Minnesota with his wife and two children
- Traveled to 25+ countries and driven a car in 12
- Avid downhill skier and a tennis player
- Enjoys winters of Minnesota
We never sell data about our customers or their clients.
Confidentiality is a guarantee. We never access your data.
We constantly strive for honest and ethical business practices.
Our goal is product evolution that benefits the customer.