Data security is one of the most important challenges facing society and businesses today. Hacking and cyber theft not only affect your bottom line and financial security, but issues of security go to the deepest level of trust that you have with your clients. When comparing legal billing software, you should of course compare ease, convenience, and features, but it is critical that you make sure you work with legal billing software that comprehensively protects your clients’ private and financial data as well as your firm’s information.
15+ Years of Satisfied, Secured Clients
Although you may be hearing of TimeSolv for the first time, we have been providing legal billing software solutions to law firms around the country for over 15 years, and our commitment to client service, security, and reliability has earned us the continued trust of our clients. In that time, TimeSolv has never experienced a data breach, and we have been able to provide our clients with a 99.95% uptime record.
How We Ensure TimeSolv is Secure
We are able to provide a secure experience for our clients and their customers because TimeSolv is hosted by a state-of-the-art data center provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Highly encrypted 128-bit SSL is used for data transmission between your browser and our data center. AWS has completed SAS 70 compliance and a Type II Audit, as well as being ISO 9001 certified and PCI DSS compliant.
Here are just a few of the facts that reflect how TimeSolv is able to provide a secure experience for its clients:
- PCI Compliance: TimeSolv is PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant with security audit and compliance certified by SecurityMetrics.
- Backups: Onsite backups are performed in real-time with maximum delay of 5 minutes on a redundant database server. In addition, TimeSolv provides automated daily backup via the Automatic Data Export services.
- Secure Data Centers: AWS’s data centers are state of the art, utilizing innovative architectural and engineering approaches. Amazon has many years of experience in designing, constructing, and operating large-scale data centers. This experience has been applied to the AWS platform and infrastructure.
- Secure Coding: TimeSolv uses state of the art Code Generation, Optimization and Compilation from The OutSystems Platform. It generates, optimizes and compiles C# code using secure code patterns, and includes numerous enhancements to the code to further strengthen security.
Before proceeding further, you might be interested in learning that What to look for in legal billing software? This will give you a clear understanding on how to increase productivity with efficient accounting and billing solution.
For further information on the steps taken by TimeSolv to ensure the security of you and your customers, visit Frequently Asked Questions on TimeSolv’s Data Security.
Get Started With TimeSolv Today
TimeSolv is available for a no-risk, free trial period, and during that time you will be able to receive one-on-one training which will guide you through TimeSolv’s features and further answer any issues or concerns you have regarding security. Contact us today to begin your free trial.
Latest posts by TimeSolv Support (see all)
- Top 7 costs to discuss with your firm’s client BEFORE it shows up on the legal bill - September 6, 2017
- Your clients are evaluating your law firm’s efficiency – are you? - August 30, 2017
- The benefits of moving from legacy legal billing to a cloud-based solution - August 22, 2017