TimeSolv has an incredibly well-designed software, helping your law firm save valuable time and money. Old billing and timekeeping methods such as Timeslips prevent your firm from reaping the benefits of modern technology and the irrefutable benefit of going cloud-based. Migrating from Timeslips to TimeSolv is a breeze with our proven process for conversion of old historical data. Not only that, you get to make use of several features including faster and more capable invoicing.
With TimeSolv you can enjoy the following and much more:
- Migrate historical data
- LEDES billing format
- Batch invoicing
- iOS and Android App
- Used on PCs and Macs
- Faster time and expense entry
- Legal-specific reports available in 10 formats
- Fixed fee billing
- Budget your matters
- Client portal with LawPay for credit card processing
- QuickBooks desktop & online bi-directional integration
- Flexible invoice templates
- Free & unlimited customer support and training from legal billing experts
With changes in how Timeslips is being sold and supported by Sage, many law offices are looking for the best alternative. Rest assured with your conversion to TimeSolv. We will work you through a comprehensive and step-by-step informed process to make sure all your data is migrated and looks exactly how you want it to. TimeSolv also offers instructor-led training sessions to help you quickly settle into your new project management, legal billing, and time tracking environment.
Register now for a free 30-day trial. No credit card required!
Latest posts by Maleeha Ahmad (see all)
- Tip of the Week: Avoiding duplicated Client and Matter contacts - May 28, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Customize invoice appearance - May 20, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Attaching expense receipts and invoicing - May 13, 2019