The ABA TECHSHOW 2018 is the leading legal technology show, bringing together lawyers and technology for over 30 years. The TECHSHOW kicks off next week, once again held in Chicago, March 7-10, but this time at a new location. After years of occupying the Chicago Hilton, TECHSHOW made the move to the Hyatt Regency on Wacker Drive for 2018.
And once again TimeSolv will be involved at the show. We will be stationed in the Expo Hall and featuring several of our latest updates. If you’re attending the show, visit us at booth #518, located here on the hall map. But don’t just stop by to say hi because we’re conducting a survey where participants are entered to win an Amazon Echo each day of the show! We’ll also have lovely TimeSolv mugs and back by popular deman, our Lindoor chocolates.
Besides the highlight of visiting TimeSolv, we thought we’d also point out some seminars we think are especially useful for lawyers attending the show.
- Word Master Class: Power Tips for Lawyers: Thursday, March 8; 8:45 a.m. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t feel like they could get better at using Word?
- Running a Small Law Office on Mac: Thursday, March 8; 8:45 a.m. TimeSolv remains a great fit for small firms running on Macs.
- Cloud Technology for Law Firms – Ready or Not Here it Comes: Thursday, March 8; 9:45 a.m. Moving to the cloud is not as daunting as thought in the past.
- Affordable Technology for Small Firm Productivity: Friday, March 9; 8:30 a.m. Any conversation about affordable legal technology should include TimeSolv
- The Perils and Pitfalls of Ground Computing (Below the Cloud): Friday, March 9; 8:30 a.m. The other side of the data questions about the cloud is how secure is your data on premise?
- Alternative Fees for the Process-Oriented Firm: Friday, March 9; 3 p.m. We feel strongly about how alternative fees can boost a firms profitability.
Enjoy TECHSHOW next week and be sure to say hi!
Latest posts by Scott Clasen (see all)
- Tip of the Week: QBO Sync App - July 2, 2019
- Tip of the Week: Changing the order of the entries on a draft invoice - June 25, 2019
- Tip of the Week: How to create and use abbreviations for your time and expense entries - June 18, 2019