TimeSolv Corporation and Swagman Software announce partnership to provide additional integration capabilities with accounting software
Eagan, Minnesota – TimeSolv Corporation and Swagman Software announced on Wednesday, May 29th a partnership to bring new integration capabilities to customers needing integration of TimeSolv’s robust billing solutions with accounting solutions.
Swagman Software provides integration software for importing of data from TimeSolv’s time and billing solutions into multiple versions of additional accounting solutions:
2. QuickBooks (Canadian, UK versions) – TimeSolv Corporation already provides integration with US version of QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online.
4. SAGE – ACCPAC ERP
5. Other Accounting Packages if requested
Following features will be available for transfer from TimeSolv to the above listed accounting packages.
- Imports customers and vendors
- Imports invoices and payments
- Imports time entries
- Calculates and posts tax records
- Handles Accounts Receivable and Cash transactions
- Works with multiple bank accounts
- Keeps a transaction log
- Uses Accounting Software settings while posting the records to ensure data integrity.
Latest posts by TimeSolv Support (see all)
- Top 7 costs to discuss with your firm’s client BEFORE it shows up on the legal bill - September 6, 2017
- Your clients are evaluating your law firm’s efficiency – are you? - August 30, 2017
- The benefits of moving from legacy legal billing to a cloud-based solution - August 22, 2017